Year 5 PE
Hello Boys and Girls
,
Welcome to PE Virtual lessons. I am Mr. Pradhan and I will be
taking over from Ms Kirby and Ms Hillier. I will be using the Year 5 curriculum blog to
help keep you active, healthy
and happy.
Updates with instructional videos will be available on Mondays and a follow up video on Wednesdays.
and happy.
Updates with instructional videos will be available on Mondays and a follow up video on Wednesdays.
We have compiled a variety of activities, challenges and
games for you to try out during the week. I will also be doing the challenges
and activities too and will share videos of me completing them.
Try to stick to a routine that involves daily exercise and
healthy choices and try and do at least 30 minutes of activity each day - more
if possible. As well as our activities, try to go out for a walk with your
family, or a little run or ride on your bike if possible. Try to get outdoors,
but most importantly stay safe.
Please share any comments, thoughts and PE activity videos with
me:
We will be sharing some of the best and inspiring Primary PE
activities you send during Friday’s virtual assembly and also awarding Stars of
the Week and giving house points for the best done challenges.
The information for this weeks PE will be included in the
videos and links attached.
Remember – have fun – keep active – keep healthy and keep
happy!!